Now you see it, now you don’t. Just like the sun on blustery days, our ultralight, ultrapackable Houdini Full-Zip Jacket can shed fickle weather and then disappear when the skies clear. It’s also breathable enough to keep on as you crank through the next squall. The textured triple-ripstop nylon fabric proves surprisingly tough while the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wards off flurries six pitches from the deck. The redesigned hood is lower volume and snugs around the face and head three-dimensionally with a new, single-pull system. The Houdini has a drawcord hem and stuffs into its own chest pocket, which now has a secure zipper closure and a burly strong carabiner clip-in loop.
* Highly breathable, incredibly light textured soft shell fabric has a strong, triple ripstop pattern and a subtle, slightly transparent appearance; Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* DWR-coated center-front zipper
* Zippered exterior chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack, with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
* Redesigned hood for hood-opening and field-of-vision adjustment in one pull
* May be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
* 1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 122 g (4.3 oz)
* Made in China.
* Lightweight Climbs
* Trail and Road Running
* Mountain Biking
* Nordic Skiing
* Fast Packing